Provider: Wright Reports
Copeinca ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Copeinca ASA Recommends Shareholders to Accept New Offer from China Fishery Group Limited's Subsidiary
Copeinca ASA announced that the Board of Directors of the Company has reviewed the New Offer Document relating to the new voluntary offer (the New Offer) from China Fishery Group Limited (CFGL) for all the outstanding shares of Copeinca made by its indirect subsidiary Grand Success Investment (Singapore) Private Limited (GSI or the Offeror) at a price of NOK 68.17 per share, and stated that it is the Board of Directors' opinion that the New Offer represents an attractive financial opportunity for all Copeinca's shareholders and also that it represents an opportunity for continued development of Copeinca's businesses in Peru. Based on an overall evaluation of relevant factors, the Board of Directors of Copeinca ASA, recommends the shareholders of Copeinca ASA to accept the New Offer.
Latest Developments for Copeinca ASA
- China Fishery Group Ltd's Subsidiary Completes Mandatory Offer for Copeinca ASA
- Copeinca ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer Made by China Fishery Group Limited's Subsidiary
- Copeinca ASA's Board Of Directors Recommends Shareholders to Accept Mandatory Offer Made by China Fishery Group Limited's Subsidiary
- China Fishery Group Ltd's Subsidiary Launches Mandatory Offer for Shares in Copeinca ASA
Latest Key Developments in Food
- La Doria SpA proposes FY 2013 dividend; issues FY 2014 outlook in-line with estimates
- General Mills Inc reaffirms FY 2014 EPS outlook; gives Q3 2014 EPS outlook below analysts' estimates; gives Q4 2014 EPS outlook
- Sunjuice Holdings announces FY 2013 dividend payment
- Kee Song Bio-Technology Holdings announces FY 2013 dividend payment
- Share this
- Digg this