Continuation Investments Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
DMX Corporation Limited Announces Withdrawal Of Proportional Takeover Offer For 66.7% Of Continuation Investments Ltd
DMX Corporation Limited announced that it was to make an offer to purchase two out of every three shares held by each Continuation Investments Ltd shareholder. The offered price was 7.00 cents per COT share or 5.83 DMX shares per COT share. Since making the announcement on August 12, 2013, there have been two important changes in circumstances relevant to the offer. On August 12, 2013, DMX took the initial steps to have ASX list the new scrip being offered in the share alternative. These discussions eventually concluded that because DMX shares are currently suspended from trading, application to for the new shares to be listed would be refused. As a result of the unsuccessful approach to ASX by DMX, DMX was advised that an application to have the scrip being offered to be listed would be unsuccessful resulting in the making of the offer of scrip that would be listed currently and within foreseeable future unachievable and COT’s announcement on September 17, 2013 that 72.3% of COT shareholders indicating they will reject the offer, meaning that DMX’s 30% minimum acceptance condition cannot be met.
Latest Developments for Continuation Investments Ltd
- Continuation Investments Ltd intents to reject takeover offer by DMX Corporation Limited
- DMX Corporation Limited to launch takeover offer for all shares of Continuation Investments Ltd
- Continuation Investments Ltd Announces Intent To Reject Take Over Offer
- Continuation Investments Ltd Issues New Ordinary Shares
Latest Key Developments in Investment
- Vakif B Tipi Menkul Kiymetler Yatirim Ortakligi AS announces share capital increase through rights issue
- Venn Life Sciences Holdings PLC announces acquisition of Belfast based CRO
- CEB Resources PLC announces completion of placing and board changes
- Paradigm Resource Management Corp announces definitive agreement to acquire majority rights of Toss Plasma Technologies Ltd
- Share this
- Digg this