Cosmo Pharmaceuticals SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Cosmo Pharmaceuticals SpA Issues Patent Application for Methylene Blue MMX
Cosmo Pharmaceuticals SpA announced that the USPTO has issued its patent application for Methylene Blue MMX under reference US 8,545,811. This patent was filed in 2010. Following the approval of the special protocol assessment (SPA) by the FDA, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has approved the clinical trial protocol and confirmed the application of the centralized procedure for registration. The phase III clinical trial is scheduled to start in November treating approximately 1270 patients in 14 the United States, and European Union hospitals.
Latest Developments for Cosmo Pharmaceuticals SpA
- Cosmo Pharmaceuticals SpA gives FY 2014 outlook with revenue and net income outlook above analysts' estimates; to propose dividend
- Cosmo Pharmaceuticals SpA Announces FDA Support for Regulatory Submission for Marketing Authorization of Methylene Blue MMX
- Cosmo Pharmaceuticals SpA's Licensee Receives FDA Approval for UCERIS
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Merck & Co Inc announces FDA approves RAGWITEK Sublingual tablet as immunotherapy to treat short ragweed Pollen-Induced Allergic Rhinitis with or without conjunctivitis in adults
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc and Genmab A/S receive FDA approval for Arzerra(r) (ofatumumab) as first-line treatment in combination with Chlorambucil for Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- OPKO acquires dry powder inhaler to treat respiratory disorders
- Share this
- Digg this