Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: GlobalData
$250.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

C Rad AB Announces First Result of CRAD/ Cyrpa Merger


Tuesday, 25 Jun 2013 02:45am EDT 

C Rad AB announced that the market and sales activities of Cyrpa and C-RAD companies have been integrated. C-RAD acquired 29 % of the laser company Cyrpa Medical Security with an option to acquire the remaining 71% in February 2013.The Cyrpa organization is responsible for sales of the entire program to South- and East Europe, Africa and South America. The C-RAD direct sales force is responsible for Scandinavia, German speaking countries, Asia and distributionship to designated markets. The North American market is at present being promoted by C-RAD Inc. and Cyrpa Americas respectively. The plan is to merge the two operations. The integrated product program is interfaced to the C-RAD c4D platform. The solution for 4 DCT and virtual simulation will be released in July 2013. The C-RAD/Cyrpa group will as the only vendor in the field offer complete programs of optical systems for use at the CT and in the linac room. 

Company Quote

16.4
-0.1 -0.61%
17 Apr 2014