Key Developments: Corporate Travel Management Ltd (CTD.AX)

CTD.AX on Australia Stock Exchange

6.43AUD
25 Jul 2014
Price Change (% chg)

$0.01 (+0.16%)
Prev Close
$6.42
Open
$6.42
Day's High
$6.47
Day's Low
$6.39
Volume
338,393
Avg. Vol
126,482
52-wk High
$6.82
52-wk Low
$4.14

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Corporate Travel Management completes acquisition of USTravel
Tuesday, 1 Jul 2014 11:19pm EDT 

Corporate Travel Management Ltd:Confirms that acquisition of USTravel (UST), which was announced on June 12, is now complete.  Full Article

Corporate Travel Management Ltd fixes interim dividend dates
Thursday, 27 Feb 2014 03:44am EST 

Corporate Travel Management Ltd:Fixes interim dividend detailed in the half yearly.Ex-date for dividend March 4.Record date March 11.Payment date April 11.  Full Article

Corporate Travel Management Ltd announces issue of ordinary shares
Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 10:58pm EST 

Corporate Travel Management Ltd:Issues 50,000 Ordinary shares with the issue price of A$4.60.Says shares are issued to assist in the reward, retention and motivation of certain employees in a manner that positively impacts shareholder returns through improved company performance.  Full Article

Corporate Travel Management Ltd completes acquisition of Westminster Travel Ltd
Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 02:30am EST 

Corporate Travel Management Ltd:Says the acquisition of 75.1 pct of Westminster Travel Ltd which was announced on Nov. 20, 2013 is complete.Says the acquisition has been funded by a A$53.3 mln equity raising being a 4 for 27 renounceable entitlement offer of fully paid ordinary shares to eligible shareholders at $4.60 per share.  Full Article

Corporate Travel Management Ltd announces issue of ordinary share
Thursday, 23 Jan 2014 11:00pm EST 

Corporate Travel Management Ltd:Says it has issued 11,366,052 ordinary shares at an issue price of AUD 4.60 per share.Says the shares were issued to further acquisition activity.  Full Article

Westminster Travel Ltd To Merge Entire Business With Corporate Travel Management Ltd
Friday, 22 Nov 2013 01:11am EST 

Westminster Travel Ltd announced that it has announced on November 19, 2013 that its entire business will be merged with Corporate Travel Management Ltd (CTM)Under the agreement, CTM will acquire 75.1% of the business, with the two current controlling shareholders, Dato’ WONG Sin Just and Mr YU Kam Kee Lawrence, retaining 24.9%, and remaining active in the business following completion. All transactions are expected to be completed by January 31, 2014.  Full Article

Corporate Travel Management Ltd Announces Entitlement Offer
Tuesday, 19 Nov 2013 06:14pm EST 

Corporate Travel Management Ltd announced a AUD53.3 equity raising through a 4 for 27 renounceable entitlement offer of fully paid ordinary shares in CTD (New Shares) (Entitlement Offer). The Entitlement Offer will allow CTD to proceed with the acquisition of 75.1% of Westminster Travel Limited (WTL). The remaining 24.9% of WTL will be purchased by the two largest shareholders of WTL, Dan Wong Sih Just and Yu Kim Kee Lawrence. The Entitlement Offer has been fully underwritten by Morgans Corporate Limited (Underwriter).  Full Article

Corporate Travel Management Ltd Announces FY 2013 Final Dividend
Wednesday, 28 Aug 2013 08:00pm EDT 

Corporate Travel Management Ltd announced a fully franked final dividend of AUD 0.065 per share for fiscal 2013. The dividend will be paid on October 11, 2013 to all shareholders registered on September 11, 2013.  Full Article

Corporate Travel Management Ltd Completes Acquisition Of TravelCorp LLC
Wednesday, 1 May 2013 08:18pm EDT 

Corporate Travel Management Ltd announced that the acquisition of the United States-based TravelCorp LLC (TravelCorp) which was announced on April 17, 2013 is now complete.  Full Article

Corporate Travel Management Ltd Acquires TravelCorp LLC
Tuesday, 16 Apr 2013 07:49pm EDT 

Corporate Travel Management Ltd announced the acquisition of TravelCorp LLC (TravelCorp), a travel company based in Texas and Louisiana in the United States, effective May 1, 2013. The base consideration is USD 10.3125 million, being USD 3 million in CTD shares and USDD 7.3125 million in cash. An additional cash earn-out component of up to a maximum of USDD 9.48 million is payable for above target earnings performance in the 24 months commencing July 1, 2013, with consideration being a mixture of cash and CTD shares.  Full Article

Search Stocks