ChronTech Pharma AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
ChronTech Pharma AB Announces Results from Controlled Clinical Study of ChronVac-C
ChronTech Pharma AB announced that it has made the first analysis of 12 weeks treatment with interferon and ribavirin in patients with (n=17) or without (n=12) two monthly previous vaccinations with 500 micrograms ChronVac-C administered with Inovio's Medpulser. No serious adverse events were noted and the number of moderate adverse events were lower in the vaccinated group than in the non-vaccinated group. At treatment week 12.71% of the vaccinated group had less than 15 international units of HCV RNA as compared to 58% in the non-vaccinated group. As regards to number of patients who were virus negative at treatment week 12 in the vaccinated group 65% were HCV RNA negative as compared to 58% in the non-vaccinated group. All in all the study shows that ChronVac-C is very safe but the differences in treatment outcome so far were too low to be statistically significant.
Latest Developments for ChronTech Pharma AB
- ChronTech Pharma's vaccine acts against liver cells that produce parts of HDV
- ChronTech Pharma AB Announces Results of New Studies on IVIN Technology
- ChronTech Pharma AB Completes Sale of Hepatitis Technologies
- ChronTech Pharma AB Transfers 70% of Hepatitis B and C DNA Vaccines Project to Group of Shareholders
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp announces proposed public offering of common stock
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co reports positive, top-line results from phase 2 clinical trial of gcs-100 in chronic kidney disease
- FDA designates Regado Biosciences Inc's REG1 in PCI as a fast track development program
- Omeros Corporation announces positive OMS721 Data in Serum from patients with aHUS
- Share this
- Digg this