ChronTech Pharma AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
ChronTech Pharma AB Completes Sale of Hepatitis Technologies
ChronTech Pharma AB announced that the Company has closed the deal concerning the sale of its hepatitis technologies to the Irish company Avac Pharma Ltd in accordance with the Term Sheet previously published. This means that the Company has received another USD 625,000 that the earlier loan of USD 625,000 has been assigned, another USD 1 million will be paid within a year, and that Avac Pharma Ltd will pay up to USD 1.5 million for the further development of ChronTechs injection technology IVIN. In accordance with the Term Sheet also 80,274,295 shares have been transferred to ChronTechs certified advisor Remium and the redemption of these shares have been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office.
Latest Developments for ChronTech Pharma AB
- ChronTech Pharma's vaccine acts against liver cells that produce parts of HDV
- ChronTech Pharma AB Announces Results of New Studies on IVIN Technology
- ChronTech Pharma AB Transfers 70% of Hepatitis B and C DNA Vaccines Project to Group of Shareholders
- ChronTech Pharma AB Announces Results from Controlled Clinical Study of ChronVac-C
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- FDA designates Regado Biosciences Inc's REG1 in PCI as a fast track development program
- Omeros Corporation announces positive OMS721 Data in Serum from patients with aHUS
- Amarantus BioScience Holdings Inc closes warrant solicitation and enters into $20 mln purchase agreement with Lincoln Park Capital Fund, LLC
- Neurovive Pharmaceutical to evaluate IPO of subsidiary in Taiwan
- Share this
- Digg this