Provider: Edison Investment Research
DBV Technologies SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
DBV Technologies SA Announces Results of ARACHILD Study into Viaskin Peanut
DBV Technologies SA announced the 6-, 12- and 18-month efficacy data of Arachild. The analysis of the data shows that two-thirds of children less than 12 years old reach the efficacy endpoints after 18-month treatment with Viaskin Peanut 100 µg. The serological response observed over the period was robust, implying efficacy of the ongoing desensitization process. ARACHILD, a multicenter double blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was designed to assess the efficacy and safety of epicutaneous immunotherapy (EPIT) using DBV's Viaskin Peanut in 54 randomized subjects aged 5 to 17 with a confirmed severe peanut allergy. Subjects who reacted to a cumulative dose of peanut proteins of less than 300mg were eligible and randomized to either Viaskin Peanut at 100µg of peanut proteins (active group) or to Viaskin Placebo (placebo group) in a 1:1 ratio. Overall, children were able to eat on average, after 18 months of Viaskin Peanut treatment, a cumulated reactive dose of approximately 1.5 peanuts, compared with traces at the start of the trial. Among the 10 children who passed the food challenge, 4 reached the cumulative reactive dose of more than 1000mg of peanut protein (equivalent to 4 peanuts). The trends observed in both indicators suggest - as expected - a desensitization process in children while the response observed in adolescents was clear, but not robust enough to generate clinical outcomes for that specific patient population.
Latest Developments for DBV Technologies SA
- DBV Technologies SA Completes EUR 29.9 Million Private Placement
- DBV Technologies SA Provides Safety Update on Viaskin Peanut
- DBV Technologies SA increases the size of its initial public offering to €40.6 million through the partial exercise of the overallotment option
- DBV Technologies SA Raises EUR 40.5 Million Following Initial Public Offering on NYSE Euronext Paris and Announces New Shareholder
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Innovus Pharmaceuticals Inc receives product license approval of EjectDelay for premature ejaculation from Health Canada
- GSK and Theravance announce positive results from pivotal phase iii study for fluticasone furoate/vilanterol in asthma
- GlaxoSmithKline and Theravance announce positive results from pivotal phase iii study for fluticasone furoate/vilanterol in asthma
- Lupin Ltd launches generic Trilipix delayed‐release capsules 45 mg & 135 mg in US
- Share this
- Digg this