Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
$20.00
Provider: Pechala's Reports
$15.00
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
$20.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

DuPont Acquires Full Ownership Of Solae


Tuesday, 1 May 2012 09:02am EDT 

DuPont announced that it has acquired from Bunge full ownership of the Solae, LLC joint venture. DuPont previously owned 72% of the joint venture while Bunge owned the remaining 28%. Solae, LLC is a world leader in developing soy-based ingredients for nutritious, great-tasting products. Terms were not disclosed. 

Company Quote

66.98
-0.74 -1.09%
17 Apr 2014