Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA Signs Preliminary Contract for Sale of Entire Stake in Chiara Vita SpA to Helvetia Holding AG; Helvetia Holding AG to Acquire 51% Stake in Chiara Assicurazioni SpA
Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA announced that it has signed a preliminary contract for the sale to Helvetia Holding AG Group of the entire stake held in Chiara Vita SpA, equal to 30% of the share capital, for a total of EUR 22.5 million to be paid entirely at the closing expected by December 31, 2012. Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA also signed with Helvetia Holding AG Group another preliminary agreement for the acquisition by Helvetia of a 51% stake in Chiara Assicurazioni SpA, a company where Banco di Desio e della Brianza holds approximately a 67% stake.
Latest Developments for Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA
- Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA signed merger by incorporation of Banco Desio Lazio SpA into company
- Fitch confirms Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA's ratings
- Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA approves project for merger by incorporation of Banco Desio Lazio into company
- Banco di Desio e della Brianza SpA signs agreement for investment in Banca Popolare di Spoleto in Amministrazione Straordinaria
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Intesa Sanpaolo SpA announces merger by incorporation of Banca di Credito Sardo SpA and Cassa di Risparmio di Venezia SpA
- HSBC Holdings PLC announces issue of perpetual subordinated contingent convertible securities
- Trust Bank Ltd announces interim dividend payment for FY 2014
- Hudson City Bancorp Inc appoints Denis J. Salamone Chief Executive Officer
- Share this
- Digg this