Dexia SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Dexia SA Closes Sale of Banque Internationale a Luxembourg to Precision Capital
Dexia SA announced that following the signature of sale and purchase agreements on April 5, 2012, it has closed the sale of its 99.906% holding in Banque Internationale a Luxembourg to Precision Capital, a Bank Holding Company, incorporated in Luxembourg and ultimately owned by the Al Thani family of Qatar and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Precision Capital holds 90% of Dexia's interest in Banque Internationale a Luxembourg and the Grand Duchy the remaining 10%. The transaction price is EUR 730 million. The 'Legacy' asset portfolio was transferred to Dexia Credit Local. The holdings in subsidiaries excluded from the scope of that sale, Dexia Asset Management Luxembourg, RBC Dexia, Dexia LDG Banque, Popular Banca Privada and Parfipar, were also taken over by the Dexia Group or sold on the market. Dexia Credit Local is the shareholder of Dexia LDG Banque.
Latest Developments for Dexia SA
- Dexia SA Updates on Disposals, Regulatory Investigations and Litigations
- Dexia SA Sign Agreement with New York Life Insurance Co's New York Life Investments for Sale of Its Dexia Asset Management
- Dexia SA Enters into Exclusive Negotiations with New York Life Insurance Co's New York Life Investments to Sell 100% stake in Dexia Asset Management
- Dexia SA Updates on H1 2013 Disposals and Reorganization
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Share this
- Digg this