Elektrobit Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Elektrobit Oyj Comments on FY 2012 and H2 2012 Financial Guidance; Issues Q4 2012 Financial Guidance
Elektrobit Oyj announced that it expects to report fiscal year 2012 net sales and fiscal year 2012 operating result to grow clearly from fiscal year 2011. It also expects to report the second half of fiscal year 2012 net sales to grow clearly compared to the second half of fiscal year 2011 and operating result for the second half of fiscal year 2012 to be clearly positive. Due to the seasonal nature of the Company’s business and due to the holiday period during the third quarter, the Company expects to report net sales and operating result without non-recurring items in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2012 higher than in the third quarter of 2012. The Company reported fiscal year 2011 net sales of EUR 162.2 million and fiscal year 2011 operating loss of negative EUR 4.0 million. It also reported net sales for the second half of fiscal year 2011 of EUR 86.1 million and operating result for the second half of fiscal year 29011 of EUR 0.4 million. For the third quarter of fiscal year 2012 the Company reported net sales of EUR 47 million and operating profit without non-recurring items of EUR 0.8 million. According to I/B/E/S estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report fiscal year 2012 net sales of EUR 199.38 million and fiscal year 2012 operating result (EBIT) of EUR 4.04 million.
Latest Developments for Elektrobit Oyj
- Elektrobit subsidiary entered into settlement with Internal Revenue Service
- Elektrobit sees FY 2014 net sales and operating result to grow from FY 2013
- Elektrobit Oyj temporarily lays off 90 employees at the maximum, targeting cost savings of about 0.8 mln euros in Wireless Business Segment
- Elektrobit Oyj comments on FY 2014 outlook
Latest Key Developments in Software
- Constant Contact Inc gives Q4 2014 guidance; earnings guidance below analysts' estimates; reaffirms FY 2014 revenue guidance; raises FY 2014 EBITDA, net income and EPS guidance
- Qlik Technologies gives Q4 2014 guidance below analysts' estimates; raises low end of prior FY 2014 revenue guidance to a range in line with analysts' estimates; lowers FY 2014 earnings guidance
- GrubHub Inc gives Q4 2014 guidance above analysts' estimates
- Share this
- Digg this