Elektrobit Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Elektrobit Oyj Proposes FY 2012 Dividend at EUR 0.01 Per Share
Elektrobit Oyj announced that its Board of Directors has decided to propose that the Annual General Meeting resolve to pay EUR 0.01 per share as dividend based on the adopted balance sheet for the financial period of January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012. The dividend will be paid to the shareholders who are registered as shareholders in the Company's register of shareholders as maintained by Euroclear Finland Ltd on the dividend record date, April 16, 2013. The Board of Directors proposes that the dividend be paid on April 23, 2013.
Latest Developments for Elektrobit Oyj
- Elektrobit Oyj temporarily lays off 90 employees at the maximum, targeting cost savings of about 0.8 mln euros in Wireless Business Segment
- Elektrobit Oyj starts personnel negotiations to temporarily lay off 90 employees at the maximum, targeting cost savings of about 0.8 million euros in its Wireless Business Segment
- Elektrobit Oyj comments on FY 2014 outlook
- Elektrobit issues FY 2014 outlook in line with analysts' estimates
Latest Key Developments in Software
- Marketo Inc gives Q3 2014 guidance in line with analysts' estimates; raises FY 2014 guidance
- Qlik Technologies Inc gives Q3 2014 guidance; earnings guidance below analysts' estimates; reaffirms FY 2014 guidance
- Single Touch Systems Inc acquires DoubleVision Networks
- Axway Software SA reaffirms FY 2014 guidance
- Share this
- Digg this