Elektrobit Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Elektrobit Oyj Plans Layoffs in Wireless Business Segment and Starts Personnel Negotiations in Finland
Elektrobit Oyj announced that it has decided to start measures to improve its cost structure in Wireless Business Segment. These actions target at EUR 2 million annual cost savings in order to better align the operations with the current business requirements. The actions are expected to cause approximately EUR 1 million non- recurring costs in the first quarter of 2013. As part of the measures to improve the cost structure, the Company plans to reduce its personnel in the Wireless Business Segment globally by approximately 30 persons in total. Hence, Elektrobit will start personnel negotiations in Finland to dismiss maximum of nine persons. Employees working full time in customer projects are excluded from these personnel negotiations. Elektrobit will also concentrate some of its Wireless Business Segment operations to Finland and move the center of its United States operations from west coast to east coast, where many of the public sector customers are located. On February 15, 2013 Wireless Business Segment employed 575 persons in total.
Latest Developments for Elektrobit Oyj
- Elektrobit Oyj Updates on FY 2013 Financial Guidance and Issues H2 2013 Operating Profit Guidance
- Elektrobit Oyj Completes Changes in Wireless Business Segment; Cuts Jobs
- Elektrobit Oyj Issues FY 2013 Guidance
- Elektrobit Oyj Changes Method of Consolidation for e.solutions GmbH Decreasing Consolidated Net Sales and Operating Result of Group
Latest Key Developments in Software
- Tyler Technologies Inc Narrows FY 2013 Revenue Guidance To A Range In Line With Analysts' Estimates; Lowers FY 2013 EPS Guidance-Conference Call
- SSBV Rovsing A/S Updates on FY 2012/2013 Financial Guidance
- Halogen Software Inc Completes Initial Public Offering
- ReadSoft AB Completes Acquisition of Systems Development Svenska AB
- Share this
- Digg this