Elektrobit Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Elektrobit Oyj Issues FY 2013 Guidance
Elektrobit Oyj announced that for the year 2013, net sales are expected to grow and operating result to be at the same level as it was in 2012 without non-recurring items (pro forma net sales of EUR 173.8 million, and pro forma operating profit without non-recurring items of EUR 5.1 million, in the fiscal year 2012). Operating result is expected to be clearly better in the second half of 2013 than in the first half of 2013 due to higher product license sales in the Automotive Business Segment during the latter half of 2013 and other seasonality factors, and due to the planned cost saving measures in the first half of 2013 in the Wireless Business Segment.
Latest Developments for Elektrobit Oyj
- Elektrobit sees FY 2014 net sales and operating result to grow from FY 2013
- Elektrobit Oyj temporarily lays off 90 employees at the maximum, targeting cost savings of about 0.8 mln euros in Wireless Business Segment
- Elektrobit Oyj starts personnel negotiations to temporarily lay off 90 employees at the maximum, targeting cost savings of about 0.8 million euros in its Wireless Business Segment
- Elektrobit Oyj comments on FY 2014 outlook
Latest Key Developments in Software
- Overtech Corp announces auditor change - Form 8-K
- Synopsys Inc gives Q4 2014 guidance; EPS guidance below analysts' estimates; narrows FY 2014 revenue guidance; raises low end prior FY 2014 EPS guidance to a range in line with analysts' estimates
- IntelePeer Inc announces election of Lawrence R. Irving as chairman
- Share this
- Digg this