Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd Announces Resignation of Chairman and Increases Its Stake in TN Bank to 100%-All Africa
All Africa reported that Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd announced that its Chairman Mr. Tawanda Nyambirai has stepped down from his position after selling his entire shareholding in TN Bank to Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd. Accordingly, the buyout agreement means that Mr. Nyambirai, the Founder of TN Bank, becomes a minority shareholder in Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd while TN Bank becomes a 100% -owned subsidiary of Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd. Prior to the transaction, Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd held a 45% stake in TN Bank while Mr. Nyambirai owned the bulk of the remaining shareholding. The TN Bank Founder has, however, been offered a seat on the Board of Econet Wireless Global.
Latest Developments for Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd
- Econet Wireless Zimbabwe declares dividend
- Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd Announces Plans to Acquire Full Control Of TN Bank Ltd-All Africa
- Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd Tries to Sell Its 69% Stake in Mutare Bottling Co-Telecompaper Africa
- Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd Appoints New Non-Executive Chairman-Telecompaper Africa
Latest Key Developments in Wireless
- Premiere Global Services Inc announces acquisition of TalkPoint Holdings
- Fitch puts Aktsionernaya Finansovaya Korporatsiya Sistema OAO, Mobile TeleSystems OAO, ANK Bashneft' OAO on rating watch negative
- Stream Group Ltd to acquire National Insurance Replacement Services
- Inmarsat PLC announces transition of executive chairman to non executive chairman
- Share this
- Digg this