Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd Announces Plans to Acquire Full Control Of TN Bank Ltd-All Africa
All Africa reported that Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd announced the Company's plans to acquire a remaining 55% stake in TN Bank Ltd, in which it had already acquired a 45% stake. Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd also announced that it expects the acquisition of the full control of TN Bank Ltd to enable the Company to meet the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe's new minimum capital threshold of USD100.00 million.
Latest Developments for Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd
- Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd Tries to Sell Its 69% Stake in Mutare Bottling Co-Telecompaper Africa
- Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd Announces Resignation of Chairman and Increases Its Stake in TN Bank to 100%-All Africa
- Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Ltd Appoints New Non-Executive Chairman-Telecompaper Africa
Latest Key Developments in Wireless
- Swedish Competition Authorities agree to Tele2 Sweden’s sale of residential cable and fiber operations to Telenor
- Linktone Ltd announces voluntary NASDAQ Delisting
- BigAir Group Ltd announces acquisition of Anittel Group Limited's Anittel Communications Pty Ltd
- Vodafone Group Plc gets $604 mln India tax demand - Reuters
- Share this
- Digg this