Educational Holding Group KSC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Educational Holding Group Announces Resignation of Chairman
Educational Holding Group announced that its Board of Directors has accepted on April 17, 2012, the resignation of the Company’s Chairman, Suad Abdul Aziz Al Arfaj, representing General Organization for Social Insurance.
Latest Developments for Educational Holding Group KSC
- Educational Holding Group KSC approves 6 percent cash dividend for FY 2012/2013
- Educational Holding Group KSC to divest stakes in Lebanese based subsidiary
- Educational Holding Group KSC recommends 5 percent cash dividend for FY 2012/2013
- Educational Holding Group Amends Dividend Distribution Decision for FY 2011/2012
Latest Key Developments in Personal
- RISO KYOIKU CO LTD receives surcharge payment order
- Nafais Holding Co KSCC sells 19.009 percent stake to Al Muthanna Investment Company
- Vestiage, Inc. names Anton & Chia, LLC as auditor
- Carriage Services Inc gives FY 2014 guidance below analysts' estimates; gives FY 2015 guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Share this
- Digg this