Educational Holding Group KSC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Educational Holding Group Amends Dividend Distribution Decision for FY 2011/2012
Educational Holding Group announced that further to its dividend announcement, concerning not to distribute dividends for FY 2011/2012, the Company’s General Assembly has decided to distribute 3% of the nominal share price as cash dividends for the fiscal year 2011/2012.
Latest Developments for Educational Holding Group KSC
- Educational Holding Group KSC recommends 10 pct cash dividend for FY 2013/2014
- Educational Holding Group KSC announces further details on divesting stakes in Lebanese-based subsidiary
- Educational Holding Group KSC approves 6 percent cash dividend for FY 2012/2013
- Educational Holding Group KSC to divest stakes in Lebanese based subsidiary
Latest Key Developments in Personal
- TSH Corporation Ltd announces establishment of a wholly-owned subsidiary and unit trust
- Arte Salon Holdings Inc to sell stake in subsidiary
- Fu Shou Yuan International Group Ltd announces acquisitions of Shanting Xingtai and Wanshoushan Lingyuan
- Hong Kong Education Intl Investments Ltd announces completion of placing of new shares
- Share this
- Digg this