Ekspress Grupp AS: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Auerbach Grayson & Co., Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ekspress Grupp AS Acquires 49% Stake in UAB Adnet Media
Ekspress Grupp AS and UAB Adnet Media announced that they have signed an agreement of purchase and sale of shares, according to which AS Ekspress Grupp SA acquires 49% holding in Lithuania-based UAB Adnet Media. UAB Adnet Media is engaged in internet advertising sales in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ekspress Grupp AS will also get an option to acquire the remaining 51% of the shares of UAB Adnet Media in the first quarter of 2017.
Latest Developments for Ekspress Grupp AS
- Ekspress Grupp AS announces external auditors for FYs 2014 & 2016 correction
- Ekspress Grupp AS announces dividend payment date for FY 2013, appoints external auditors for FYs 2014 & 2016
- Ekspress Grupp AS sells 50 percent stakes in joint ventures
- Ekspress Grupp AS to terminate its activity in Ukraine
Latest Key Developments in Consumer
- Torstar Corp updates on sale of Harlequin Enterprises Limited
- Torstar Corp updates on sale of Harlequin Enterprises Limited to division of HarperCollins Publishers L.L.C., subsidiary of News Corp
- Alma Media says Alma Manu to reorganize distribution operations in Pirkanmaa
- Hurriyet Gazetecilik ve Matbaacilik AS sells Dogan Ofset Yayincilik ve Matbaacilik AS
- Share this
- Digg this