Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$10.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd's EH Property & Investments Pte. Ltd Announces Incorporation Of New Subsidiary


Tuesday, 16 Jul 2013 05:14am EDT 

Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd announced that EH Property & Investments Pte. Ltd. (EH Property), a subsidiary of the Company as at the date hereof, has incorporated a new wholly-owned subsidiary in Singapore, known as EH Property Management Pte. Ltd. (EHPM). EHPM has, upon incorporation, an initial issued and paid-up share capital of SGD100 comprising 100 ordinary shares and will be principally engaged in providing property management services. The Company currently holds 51% shareholding interest in EH Property, with the remaining 49% shareholding interest being held by BS Capital Pte. Ltd., a company wholly-owned by Mr. Raymond Ng Ah Hua, a controlling shareholder and the Executive Chairman of the Company. 

Company Quote

0.056
0.0060 +12.00%
27 Jan 2015