Provider: Wright Reports
Euroinvestor com A/S: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Euroinvestor.com A/S Reaches 100% Ownership in Faelles Holding 2010 ApS, Boliga ApS and Itvang.dk ApS; Conducts Directed Share Issue to Finance Acquisitions
Euroinvestor.com A/S announced that the Board of Directors of the Company has approved the previously communicated acquisition of a 49.9% stake in Itvang.dk ApS. Purchase consideration will be paid partly in cash and partly in Euroinvestor's shares of a nominal value of DKK 705,882. Additionally, the Company announced that it has entered into an agreement with RZ Holding ApS, JKA Holding ApS, BTB Media ApS and Tim Jensen Invest ApS for the acquisition of 50% of Faelles Holding 2010 ApS. Faelles Holding 2010 owns 49.7% af Boliga ApS, where Euroinvestor.com holds the remaining 50.3%. As previously announced the Company had already acquired 50% in Faelles Holding ApS from Berlingske Media A/S. Following on that the Company reached 100% ownership in Faelles Holding 2010 ApS, Boliga ApS and Itvang.dk ApS. In order to finance the acquisitions the Company carries out two directed share issues of a total nominal value of DKK 1,656,029, including the already mentioned DKK 705,882 in connection with acquisition of Itvang.dk, and DKK 950,147.
Latest Key Developments in Professional
- Tribune Media Co announces sale of CW network affiliation in Indianapolis to Media General, Inc
- John Wiley & Sons announces retirement of Chairman
- Wealth Management, Inc announces changes in shareholding structure
- ANSA Yatirim Holding AS: Announces capital raise to TRY 20 million from TRY 10 million
- Share this
- Digg this