Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
Elanders AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Elanders AB Acquires Myphotobook GmbH
Elanders AB announced that the Company has acquired Myphotobook GmbH, a European e-commerce company specializing in personalized photo products for consumers. This deal is right in line with Elanders' strategy to develop product area e-Commerce. The purchase price is approximately EUR 10.5 million on a cash and debt free basis. Myphotobook will be consolidated in the Elanders Group starting from October 1, 2013 and is expected to make a positive contribution to Elanders' result already in 2013. The acquisition is dependent on obtaining the required approvals from the German Competition Authority.
Latest Developments for Elanders AB
- Elanders sees FY 2014 pre-tax profit, including restructuring costs, to land on par with FY 2013
- Elanders gives notice of redundancy affecting 120 employees
- Elanders AB maintains FY 2014 profit guidance
- Elanders proposes FY 2013 dividend of SEK 0.80 per share; forecasts profit improvement in FY 2014
Latest Key Developments in Commercial
- Brilliant Circle Holdings International Ltd announces change of chairman and chief executive officer
- Miura Printing Corp cancels mid-year dividend for FY 2015
- Shantou Dongfeng Printing Co Ltd announces change in accounting policy
- Vistaprint NV lowers FY 2015 revenue guidance; reaffirms FY 2015 EPS guidance
- Share this
- Digg this