Key Developments: Empire AB (EMPb.ST)

EMPb.ST on Stockholm Stock Exchange

22 Jul 2014
Price Change (% chg)

-0.02kr (-1.43%)
Prev Close
Day's High
Day's Low
Avg. Vol
52-wk High
52-wk Low

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Empire pays no dividend for FY 2013
Wednesday, 30 Apr 2014 07:35am EDT 

Empire AB:Resolves to pay no dividend for FY 2013.Paid no dividend for FY 2012.  Full Article

Empire to stop distribution of BaByliss & Cuisinart as of 2015
Monday, 28 Apr 2014 02:00am EDT 

Empire AB:Received information from Babyliss SARL that it would take care of the distribution of brands BaByliss and Cuisinart on its own as of Jan.1, 2015.Negotiations regarding the conditions of the takeover are to be initiated soon.Is to continue to distribute and market the products during the year.BaByliss and Cuisinart make currently about one third of Empire's revenue in Sweden.  Full Article

Empire sells account receivable of SEK 35 mln to Ikano bank
Friday, 6 Dec 2013 03:30am EST 

Empire AB:Says has entered into an agreement with Ikano bank on the sale of account receivable of maximum 35 million Swedish crowns.Says the aim is to release capital tied up in account receivable and increase operational flexibility.  Full Article

Empire AB Completes Private Placement
Thursday, 7 Nov 2013 03:04am EST 

Empire AB announced that it has during the period between October 15, 2013 and October 31, 2013 completed a private placement of shares (Issue). Issue provides the Company with SEK 5 million before issue costs. Of the total issue amount of SEK 5 million all the shares are paid through cash payments. The number of B shares of the Company will through the Issue increase by 2,150,192 shares. Following the Issue, the total number of B shares in the Company will amount to 12,466,951. The share capital will increase by SEK 645,058. The Company‚Äôs share capital amounts after the issue to SEK 3,740,085. Mangold Fondkommission AB has acted as financial advisor to the Company in connection with the Issue.  Full Article

Empire AB Announces New Share Issue
Tuesday, 15 Oct 2013 03:00am EDT 

Empire AB announced that the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company has resolved to conduct a private placement of new shares which gives up to approximately SEK 10 million and includes an increase of share capital by a maximum of SEK 1,276,596 through issue of up to 4,255,320 B-shares. The subscription period has been extended and runs form October 15, 2013 until October 31, 2013. Several main shareholders have expressed they interest in the issue.  Full Article

Empire AB Acquires 49% Ownership in Semac Oy and Proposes New Share Issue
Tuesday, 24 Sep 2013 04:54am EDT 

Empire AB announced that the Company is acquiring 49% of a Finish distributor, Semac Oy, for SEK 2.1 million. The remaining 51% of shares in Semac Oy will be acquired by Semac's management for SEK 2.2 million. Empire will have an option to acquire the 51% of Semac owned by the company's management. The option is valid to and including 2018. In order to finance the acquisition Empire will set up an Extraordinary General Meeting to decide on a new share issue of class B shares. The issue would be directed towards a limited number of investors. Subscription price is proposed to be SEK 2.35 per share. If fully subscribed for, the issue would bring the Company proceeds of SEK 10 million. Mangold Fondkommission AB acts as Financial Advisor in connection with the issue.  Full Article

Empire AB Appoints Ulf Bork as New CEO to Replace Per Bjorkman
Tuesday, 7 May 2013 03:00am EDT 

Empire AB announced that it has appointed Ulf Bork as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO), replacing Per Bjorkman.  Full Article

Search Stocks