Enel - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Enel SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Repsol SA Jointly with Enel SpA and GDF Suez SA Makes Gas Discovery in Algerian Block-DJ
Dow Jones reported that Repsol SA announced that it has made a gas discovery in the Sud-Est Illizi block, in the southeast of Algeria, the second since November 2012. Repsol, which operates the block, has a 25.7% stake in the project; Enel SpA has a 13.5% stake, GDF Suez SA a 9.8%, while the remaining 51% stake is owned by Algeria's state-run Sonatrach.
Latest Developments for Enel SpA
- Enel SpA approves reorganization of group operations in Iberia and Latin America and new organization structure
- Enel SpA begins sale of holdings in Slovakia and Romania
- Enel SpA appoints Francesco Starace chief executive officer and general manager
- Enel SpA gives further details on FY 2013 dividend and appoints chairman
Latest Key Developments in Electric
- Shanghai Electric Power to set up joint venture
- Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras SA approves acquisition of control over CELG Distribuicao SA
- INTER RAO YEES OAO raises lower end of FY 2014 EBITDA guidance-Interfax
- APR Energy PLC says Michael Fairey, announces that he is stepping down as Non-Executive Chairman
- Share this
- Digg this