Provider: Wright Reports
EOS Imaging SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
AUERBACH GRAYSON: EOS Imaging - INITIATION / A NEW DIMENSION IN ORTHOPAEDIC DIAGNOSTIC TESTS. ENTRY INTO THE SMALLCPS LIST (France)
Provider: Auerbach Grayson & Co., Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
EOS Imaging SA Comments on Initial Public Offering
EOS Imaging SA announced that it has completed its initial public offering. The Company was listed through the admission to trading of 11,882,429 existing shares and 5,520,000 new shares issued under a Global Offering, including full exercise of the extension clause. The Global Offering raised a total of EUR 37.9 million, which could rise to EUR 41 million if the green shoe option is fully exercised. The admission and issue price of EOS imaging shares was set at EUR 6.87, at the high end of the indicative spread.
Latest Developments for EOS Imaging SA
- EOS Imaging SA Announces Results of Study into Lower Limb Imaging with EOS System
- EOS Imaging SA Announces FDA Approval for 3D Imaginig for Post-operative Hip Implant Assessment
- EOS Imaging SA Appoints Michael J. Dormer As Chairman
- EOS Imaging SA Announces New Studies on 3D Imaging for Lower Limb Orthopedic Care
Latest Key Developments in Advanced
- Waters Corp Issues FY 2013 Revenue Guidance In Line With Analysts' Estimates; Reaffirms FY 2013 EPS Guidance-Conference Call
- Hologic Inc Updates FY 2013 Guidance To A Range In Line With Analysts' Estimates-Conference Call
- Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc Issues Q1 2013 Guidance; Announces Delay In Finalizing First Quarter Of 2013 Results
- Biosensors International Group Ltd Announces Incorporation Of New Subsidiaries
- Share this
- Digg this