EOS Imaging SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
AUERBACH GRAYSON: EOS Imaging - INITIATION / A NEW DIMENSION IN ORTHOPAEDIC DIAGNOSTIC TESTS. ENTRY INTO THE SMALLCPS LIST (France)
Provider: Auerbach Grayson & Co., Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
EOS Imaging SA's New Study Shows Promising Results In Predicting Scoliosis Progression From 3D Imaging
EOS Imaging SA announced results of a new clinical study highlighting the value of 3D spine measurements provided by the EOS imaging system for monitoring and predicting scoliosis progression as of the patient’s first medical visit. The prospective study, financed by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research and the FRSQ (Fonds de recherche en Santé du Québec, the Quebec Health Research Fund), involved 134 patients with Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (AIS). The findings demonstrated that the 3D morphological parameters of the spine obtained with EOS can be used to distinguish between progressive scoliosis and non-progressive scoliosis from the point of the first medical visit. Such a distinction is not possible on the basis of two-dimensional parameters.
Latest Developments for EOS Imaging SA
- EOS Imaging SA Announces Results of Study into Lower Limb Imaging with EOS System
- EOS Imaging SA Announces FDA Approval for 3D Imaginig for Post-operative Hip Implant Assessment
- EOS Imaging SA Appoints Michael J. Dormer As Chairman
- EOS Imaging SA Announces New Studies on 3D Imaging for Lower Limb Orthopedic Care
Latest Key Developments in Advanced
- Edap Tms SA Receives CE Mark For Focal.one
- Andor Technology plc Issues FY 2013 Revenue Guidance Below Analysts' Estimates-DJ
- Boston Scientific Corp's Vercise DBS System Demonstrates Improvement In Motor Function For Patients With Parkinson's Disease
- USCOM Ltd Completes Pulsecor Asset Purchase and Acquires New BP+ Central Blood Pressure Device
- Share this
- Digg this