Netgem SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Netgem SA Announces Merger of NMS and PlugnSurf
Netgem SA announced the merger of the entities NMS (a 100% holding of Netgem, that holds 50% of Digitime, a company focusing in IPTV audience measurement) and PlugnSurf (inventors of the Wobe, acquired by the Company recently) within Netgem as of December 31, 2012.
Latest Developments for Netgem SA
- Netgem SA Completes Merger with Videofutur Entertainment Group SA; Launches New Product Lines
- Netgem SA Signs Merger Agreement with Video Futur Entertainment Group SA
- Netgem SA Announces Offer to Merge with Video Futur Entertainment Group SA
- Netgem SA Updates on Public Tender Offer to Acquire Video Futur Entertainment Group SA
Latest Key Developments in Software
- Dillistone Group PLC announces acquisition and placing
- Aristocrat Leisure Ltd announces completion of sale of Aristocrat Lotteries Ltd to Playtech Plc
- Cyberark announces closing of initial public offering, including full exercise of the underwriters option to purchase additional shares
- XcelMobility Inc. announces acquisition of Online Lottery Business in China Further Leveraging Platform
- Share this
- Digg this