Netgem SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Netgem SA Announces Merger of NMS and PlugnSurf
Netgem SA announced the merger of the entities NMS (a 100% holding of Netgem, that holds 50% of Digitime, a company focusing in IPTV audience measurement) and PlugnSurf (inventors of the Wobe, acquired by the Company recently) within Netgem as of December 31, 2012.
Latest Developments for Netgem SA
- Netgem SA Completes Merger with Videofutur Entertainment Group SA; Launches New Product Lines
- Netgem SA Signs Merger Agreement with Video Futur Entertainment Group SA
- Netgem SA Announces Offer to Merge with Video Futur Entertainment Group SA
- Netgem SA Updates on Public Tender Offer to Acquire Video Futur Entertainment Group SA
Latest Key Developments in Software
- Exact Holding issues FY 2014 EBITDA guidance and announces FY 2014 interim dividend
- AnalytixInsight Inc completes sale of subsidiary
- Hansen Technologies Ltd gives FY 2014 guidance
- SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc gives Q3 2014 guidance; revenue guidance below analysts' estimates; lowers high end of prior FY 2014 revenue guidance; narrows FY 2014 net income guidance
- Share this
- Digg this