Netgem SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Netgem SA Launches Public Tender Offer to Acquire Video Futur Entertainment Group SA
Netgem SA and Video Futur Entertainment Group SA announced that their respective board of directors have approved a project of public tender offer initiated by Netgem SA to acquire all of shares and convertible bonds of Video Futur Entertainment Group SA. The terms of the offer are as follows: one Video Futur share for EUR 0.15 and one bond convertible in Video Futur shares for EUR 4.50; or a public exchange offer of 20 Video Futur shares against one existing or new Netgem share and two bonds convertible in Video Futur shares against three existing or new Netgem shares. The public exchange offer will be limited to 12.2% of the existing share capital of Netgem SA. Shareholders of Video Futur Entertainment Group SA, including J.2.H. (42.3% of the share capital), Moussetrap (11.7% of the share capital) and Moussescale (9.6% of the share capital) have announced that they will tender their shares and bonds to the offer. As a result, Netgem will hold at 77.5% of the share capital Video Futur Entertainment Group SA following the offer and intends within three months after the offer to request to the financial market authority to launch a squeeze-out offer to acquire all of the remaining shares.
Latest Developments for Netgem SA
- Netgem SA Completes Merger with Videofutur Entertainment Group SA; Launches New Product Lines
- Netgem SA Signs Merger Agreement with Video Futur Entertainment Group SA
- Netgem SA Announces Offer to Merge with Video Futur Entertainment Group SA
- Netgem SA Updates on Public Tender Offer to Acquire Video Futur Entertainment Group SA
Latest Key Developments in Software
- Beta Systems Software AG gives FY 2014/15 revenue outlook
- Ideagen PLC proposes acquisition of Gael Limited and placing of shares
- Dealertrack Technologies Inc recommends cash offer for incadea Plc
- Gumi Inc announces listing on TSE first section and issues consolidated full-year outlook and year-end dividend forecast for FY 2015
- Share this
- Digg this