Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
$25.00
Provider: S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
$115.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

The Keg Royalties Income Fund And Keg Restaurants Ltd Announce Sale Of 51% Interest To Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited


Monday, 18 Nov 2013 08:30am EST 

Keg Royalties Income Fund and Keg Restaurants Ltd (KRL) have announced that Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (Fairfax) has agreed to acquire 51% of the common shares of KRL from David Aisenstat. Mr. Aisenstat will continue to own the remaining 49% of the common shares of KRL and he, along with the rest of the current KRL management team, will remain in operational control of KRL. The transaction is anticipated to be completed in January of 2014. 

Company Quote

508.59
-1.41 -0.28%
24 Jul 2014