Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$104.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Financiera Independencia SAB de CV SOFOM ENR announces acquisition of the remaining 23 pct shares of Apoyo Financiero Inc.


Wednesday, 18 Dec 2013 06:19pm EST 

Financiera Independencia SAB de CV SOFOM ENR:Says has decided to exercise the call option agreement on the remaining 23 pct of the outstanding shares of Apoyo Financiero Inc. for $3.8 mln.Says on Feb. 28, 2011, FINDEP announced the acquisition of 77% of AFI's shares.Says as part of the agreement, FINDEP obtained a call option to acquire the remaining 23% of the shares outstanding. 

Company Quote