Fingerprint Cards AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Fingerprint Cards AB Lowers FY 2013 Sales Guidance; Issues Q3 2013 and Q4 2013 Sales Guidance
Fingerprint Cards AB announced that it is lowering its sales projection for fiscal year 2013 to a range of between SEK 80 million and SEK 110 million, from the earlier forecast of between SEK 130 million and SEK 190 million. The Company’s assessment is that sales will total between SEK 20 million and SEK 30 million during the third quarter of 2013 and between SEK 30 million and SEK 50 million during the fourth quarter of 2013. There are two main reasons for the change in the sales forecast. One is the delay of a couple of projects involving the Company’s swipe-sensor technology, from the latter half of 2013 to the first half of 2014. The other is that several of the Company’s OEM customers have chosen to evaluate the area sensor as an alternative to the swipe sensor, which is delaying the launch of these projects by six to twelve months. The Company’s anticipated sales value per area sensor is expected to provide revenue of six to eight times higher compared with current swipe sensor chip (BTP), which should result in higher income for the Company when mobiles and tablets are launched in the market.
Latest Developments for Fingerprint Cards AB
- Fingerprint Cards AB maintains FY 2014 sales and EBITDA margin guidance and issues Q1 2014 revenue guidance
- Fingerprint Cards AB Appoints Urban Fagerstedt as Chairman
- Fingerprint Cards AB Raises Q3 2013 Sales Guidance, Maintains Q4 Sales Guidance and Issue FY 2014 Sales Outlook
- Fingerprint Cards AB Announces Resignation of Chairman
Latest Key Developments in Electrical
- Pixon Technologies Corp announces FY 2013 dividend payment
- Goldcard High-Tech Co Ltd issues FY 2014 Q1 net profit outlook
- GSI Group Inc gives Q1 2014 guidance below analysts' estimates; gives FY 2014 guidance; EBITDA guidance above analysts' estimates
- Pulse Electronics Corporation gives Q1 2014 guidance
- Share this
- Digg this