Fresenius - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Fresenius SE & Co KGaA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Fresenius SE & Co KGaA issues FY 2014 outlook and proposes FY 2013 dividend
Fresenius SE & Co KGaA:Projects sales growth of 12 pct to 15 pct in constant currency for FY 2014.FY 2013 sales of 20,331 million euro.FY 2014 revenue of 23,100 million euro - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.Expects net income attributable to shareholders to increase in FY 2014 by 2 to 5 pct in constant currency.Will propose a dividend increase of 14 pct to 1.25 euro per share for FY 2013.FY 2012 dividend was of 1.10 euro per share.
Latest Developments for Fresenius SE & Co KGaA
- Fresenius SE & Co KGaA raises FY 2014 sales outlook; confirms FY 2014 net income guidance
- Fresenius SE & Co KGaA to issue 375 million euros convertible bond - Reuters
- Fresenius SE & Co KGaA Acquires 43 Hospitals and Fifteen Outpatient Facilities from Rhoen-Klinikum AG
- Fresenius SE & Co KGaA Raises FY 2013 Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Advanced
- Cerner Corp receives regulatory clearance for acquisition of Siemens AG's Siemens Health Services
- Intuitive Surgical Inc announces FDA clearance of da Vinci(R) System
- Biosign Technologies Inc completes sale of hardware division
- EOS Imaging SA receives FDA clearance for New Software Dedicated to Sagittal Balance and Posture Analysis
- Share this
- Digg this