Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: DBS Bank
$35.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

First Resources Ltd Completes Acquisition of Lynhurst Investment Pte. Ltd


Friday, 1 Feb 2013 04:23am EST 

First Resources Ltd announced that the acquisition of 100% interest in Lynhurst Investment Pte. Ltd. (“Lynhurst”), which in turn owns 95% interest in PT Swadaya Mukti Prakarsa (“PT SMP”), has been completed. In addition, the Company has through its indirect subsidiary, PT Pancasurya Agrindo, acquired the remaining 5% interest in PT SMP. Following the completion of the above acquisitions, Lynhurst and PT SMP are now direct and indirect subsidiaries of the Company respectively. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed. 

Company Quote

2.0
-0.01 -0.50%
15 Sep 2014