Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

France Telecom SA (France Telecom-Orange) Acquires 100% of Dailymotion-Reuters


Friday, 25 Jan 2013 11:35am EST 

Reuters reported that France Telecom SA (France Telecom-Orange) has acquired 100% of the share capital of video sharing website, Dailymotion. The Company, which already acquired 49% of Dailymotion for EUR 58.8 million in January 2011, has exercised an option to purchase the remaining 51% stake. 

Related Company News

Company Quote

0.0030
 --
18 Dec 2014