Tigenix NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Edison Investment Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Grifols SA’s Subsidiary Acquires 21.30% Stake In TiGenix NV
Grifols SA announced that it has acquired a 21.30% stake in TiGenix NV for the price of EUR 12 million. The transaction was carried out by Grifols SA’s wholly owned subsidiary, Gri-Cel SA.
Latest Developments for Tigenix NV
- Tigenix NV to sell Dutch manufacturing facility to PharmaCell
- Tigenix NV Completes EUR 12 Million Capital Increase
- Tigenix NV Reports Positive Phase IIa Study Results In Refractory Rheumatoid Arthritis With Allogeneic Stem Cell Product Cx611
- Tigenix NV Announces Positive Interim Safety Results of Phase IIa Rheumatoid Arthritis Study With Allogeneic Adult Stem Cells 'Cx611'
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- PDL BioPharma Inc gives Q1 2014 revenue guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Codexis Inc gives FY 2014 revenue guidance
- OXiGENE Inc announces positive topline results from randomized phase 2 study GOG186I of Zybrestat in combination with Avastin for recurrent ovarian cancer
- Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc and Nanofilm, Ltd. sign merger agreement
- Share this
- Digg this