Tigenix NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Edison Investment Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Tigenix NV Completes EUR 12 Million Capital Increase
Tigenix NV announced the completion of the EUR 12 million capital increase announced on November 20, 2013. In total, 34.188.034 new ordinary shares were issued to Gri-Cel S.A., a fully-owned subsidiary of global healthcare company Grifols S.A. TiGenix will prepare and, after approval by the FSMA, publish a prospectus regarding the admittance of the new shares to trading on NYSE Euronext Brussels, which is expected to take place in the following weeks. The total number of outstanding ordinary shares in TiGenix NV as of November 22, 2013 amounts to 160,476,620.
Latest Developments for Tigenix NV
- Tigenix NV to sell Dutch manufacturing facility to PharmaCell
- Grifols SA’s Subsidiary Acquires 21.30% Stake In TiGenix NV
- Tigenix NV Reports Positive Phase IIa Study Results In Refractory Rheumatoid Arthritis With Allogeneic Stem Cell Product Cx611
- Tigenix NV Announces Positive Interim Safety Results of Phase IIa Rheumatoid Arthritis Study With Allogeneic Adult Stem Cells 'Cx611'
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- PDL BioPharma Inc gives Q1 2014 revenue guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Codexis Inc gives FY 2014 revenue guidance
- OXiGENE Inc announces positive topline results from randomized phase 2 study GOG186I of Zybrestat in combination with Avastin for recurrent ovarian cancer
- Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc and Nanofilm, Ltd. sign merger agreement
- Share this
- Digg this