Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
$20.00
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
$25.00
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Goodrich Petroleum Corp Issues FY 2013 Production Guidance


Thursday, 3 Jan 2013 06:00am EST 

Goodrich Petroleum Corp announced that for fiscal 2013 it expects oil volumes to grow by 40%-60% versus fiscal 2012, natural gas volumes to grow by 10%-15% from the previously issued guidance for the fourth quarter of 2012 to the fourth quarter of 2013, yet be down year over year by approximately 10%, and overall production on a Mcfe basis is expected to be relatively flat year over year. Oil volumes are estimated to comprise approximately 30%-35% of total production and 65%-70% of revenue for the year. 

Company Quote

4.75
0.61 +14.73%
17 Dec 2014