Gfi Informatique SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
GFI Informatique SA Announces Mandatory Tender Offer Submitted By Two Main Shareholders
GFI Informatique SA (GFI) announced that two main shareholders, Itefin Participation (a Company held by Apax Partners and Altamir) and Boussard & Gavaudan Asset Management LP, represented by his "General Partner", Boussard & Gavaudan Partners Limited, acting on behalf BG Master Fund plc and Boussard & Gavaudan Holding Limited, which respectively own 29,99% and 27,9% of GFI, announced that they have signed a shareholder agreement on June 7, 2013 in order to act in concert. In compliance with applicable regulations1, the Concert, through the Infofin Participations entity set up for this purpose, will file a mandatory public tender offer with the Autorite des Marches Financiers (AMF) for all of the outstanding shares and bonds giving access to GFI’s share capital or voting rights which are not yet held by the Concert, at a price of: EUR 3.75 per share, including the 2012 dividend; EUR 5.10 per OCEANE; EUR 0.35 per BSAAR. The offer price per share values the Company at EUR 204 million, which represents a premium of 23,4% over the closing price on June 7, 2013. The Concert is not considering initiating a delisting procedure following completion of the public takeover bid.The action in concert and the takeover bid project aim at providing GFI with a stable shareholder base in order to pursue its investments and its development.
Latest Developments for Gfi Informatique SA
- GFI Informatique SA announces the acquisition of insurance management software editor ITN and finalizes the acquisition of Airial
- GFI Informatique in exclusive negotiations to buy RealDolmen's Airial
- GFI Informatique confirms FY 2014 outlook
- GFI Informatique proposes FY 2013 dividend and share repurchase program
Latest Key Developments in Software
- Adways Inc issues consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2015 and issues year-end dividend forecast for FY 2015
- Blackbaud Inc raises FY 2014 guidance
- AVG Technologies NV sees FY 2014 revenue guidance at low end of prior range; sees FY 2014 EPS guidance to be in middle of prior range
- Glu Mobile Inc agrees to acquire Cie Games
- Share this
- Digg this