Gfi Informatique SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
GFI Informatique proposes FY 2013 dividend and share repurchase program
GFI Informatique SA:Proposes FY 2013 dividend of 0.10 euro per share.Ex-date July 1.Payment date July 4.FY 2012 dividend 0.06 euro per share.To propose terms of share repurchase program to annual general meeting.Program would authorize repurchase of up to 10 pct of capital.Maximum price per share 6 euros.Authorization valid for 18 months.
Latest Developments for Gfi Informatique SA
- GFI Informatique acquires Oracle-JDE business of iOrga Group
- GFI Informatique SA announces the acquisition of insurance management software editor ITN and finalizes the acquisition of Airial
- GFI Informatique in exclusive negotiations to buy RealDolmen's Airial
- GFI Informatique confirms FY 2014 outlook
Latest Key Developments in Software
- Speed Commerce Inc acquires E-Commerce Services Provider Fifth Gear
- 3D Systems Corp and Cimatron enter definitive agreement for 3D Systems to acquire Cimatron
- MoPowered Group Plc sees H2, FY 2014 revenue to be lowers than market expectation; announces appointment of Finance Director
- GB Group PLC gives FY 2015 outlook
- Share this
- Digg this