Provider: S&P Capital IQ Factual Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Mexican Regulator Approves $1.6 Billion Deal For Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A.'s Pension Fund To Be Aquired By Grupo Financiero Banorte SAB de CV And Mexican Social Security Institute-Reuters
Reuters reported that Mexico's antitrust agency approved the $1.6 billion acquisition of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A.'s (BBVA) pension fund by Grupo Financiero Banorte SAB de CV and the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS), Banorte said. Banorte and the IMSS, a state-run health organization, will operate the pension fund. The deal, announced late last month and approved by Mexico's pension fund regulator, has all the necessary authorizations to complete the acquisition, the bank said.
Latest Developments for Grupo Financiero Banorte SAB de CV
- Assicurazioni Generali SpA Completes Sale of Minority Stakes in Mexico to Grupo Financiero Banorte SAB De CV
- Fitch Ratings Affirms Its Credit Ratings On Grupo Financiero Banorte SAB de CV
- Grupo Financiero Banorte SAB de CV Presents Global Offer Of Its Shares
- Grupo Financiero Banorte SAB De CV To Raise Around $2.5 Billion In Share Sale-DJ
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Bancorp of New Jersey Inc names Michael Lesler as Chief Executive Officer, Richard Capone as Chief Financial Officer
- Washington Trust Bancorp Inc declares fourth quarter dividend
- KBC Groupe SA to sell Antwerp Diamond Bank - Reuters
- Investeringsselskabet Luxor A/S proposes FY 2012/2013 dividend and issues FY 2013/2014 financial guidance
- Share this
- Digg this