GMD Resorts SAB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Grupo Mexicano de Desarrollo SAB reaches 99.02 pct stake in GMD Resorts SAB
Grupo Mexicano de Desarrollo SAB (GMD):Says it has acquired under the tender offer, whose period ended on Dec. 11, 57,778,423 shares of GMD Resorts SAB (GMDR), representing a 41.2861182649628 percent stake.Says GMD, prior to the offer, agreed to acquire simultaneously from the controlling shareholders 80,801,546 shares of GMDR, representing a 57.7375084146521 percent stake.Says, as a result, GMD acquired 138,579,969 shares of GMDR, representing a 99.0236266796149 percent stake.Says prior to the capital increase of GMD, as agreed to carry out the offer, the total nominal share capital of the company amounted to 639,419,300 pesos, represented by a total of 99,553,608 common shares.Says as a result of the offer, the total nominal share capital of GMD amounts to 1,353,807,205 pesos, represented by 165,884,890 common shares.
Latest Developments for GMD Resorts SAB
- Grupo Mexicano de Desarrollo SAB gives details on tender offer to acquire 42.26 pct stake in GMD Resorts SAB
- Grupo Mexicano de Desarrollo SAB Announces Tender Offer To Acquire 42.26% Stake In GMD Resorts SAB
- GMD Resorts SAB Sells Stake In Desarrollo Nautico Integral SA de CV For MEX 30 Million
- GMD Resorts SAB And Its Subsidiary Sell Their Total Stake In Inmobiliaria Acuarama SA de CV
Latest Key Developments in Hotels
- China Lodging Group Ltd gives Q1 2014 revenue guidance below analysts' estimates; gives FY 2014 revenue guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- PMC Commercial Trust announces completion of merger with CIM Urban REIT
- China Investments Holdings Ltd gives FY 2013 earnings guidance
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc to acquire Yunshang Siji Hotel Management Company
- Share this
- Digg this