United States

Grammer AG (GMMG.DE)

GMMG.DE on Xetra

4:51am EDT
Change (% chg)

€0.79 (+1.65%)
Prev Close
Day's High
Day's Low
Avg. Vol
52-wk High
52-wk Low

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Grammer supervisory board endorsed by shareholders at AGM
Wednesday, 24 May 2017 02:17pm EDT 

May 24 (Reuters) - Grammer :Ceo says volkswagen vowg_p.de did not contribute to our defense strategy.Supervisory board chairman says 62.78 percent of shareholders endorse ceo mueller at agm.Says 62.65 percent of shareholders endorse supervisory board chairman probst, counter-motion dismissed.  Full Article

Hastor family renews demand for Grammer EGM after Ningbo deal
Wednesday, 15 Feb 2017 05:45am EST 

Hastor family's Cascade International Investment GmbH : Says regarding Grammer deal with Ningbo Jifeng that it welcomes in principle any investor that shares its confidence in Grammer . Says sticks with demand for EGM to be called as soon as possible Further company coverage: [GMMG.DE] ((frankfurt.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com; +49 69 7565 1270;)).  Full Article

Grammer in advanced discussions to form strategic partnership with Ningbo Jifeng
Tuesday, 14 Feb 2017 05:26am EST 

Grammer Ag : Confirms market rumors that it is in advanced discussions to form strategic partnership with ningbo jifeng auto parts co ltd . Discussions between grammer and ningbo jifeng are currently ongoing and no decisions have been made to date Further company coverage: [GMMG.DE] ((Bangalore.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com;)).  Full Article

Grammer says plans strategic partnership with Ningbo Jifeng Auto Parts
Tuesday, 14 Feb 2017 02:10am EST 

Grammer AG : Grammer and Ningbo Jifeng Auto Parts plan strategic partnership .Ningbo Jifeng associated company subscribes to a 60 million euros ($63.7 million) mandatory convertible bond.  Full Article

grammer to issue mandatory convertible bond in nominal amount of EUR 60 mln
Tuesday, 14 Feb 2017 01:59am EST 

Grammer AG : To issue a mandatory convertible bond in a nominal amount of 60 million euros ($63.73 million) to strategic partner . Mandatory convertible bond will be convertible into shares of company equivalent to approximately 9.2 percent of its share capital . Conversion price amounts to 56.4734 euros while bond has a coupon of 1.625 percent .Will be using proceeds from issue to finance its strategic growth in Germany as well as internationally and for general company purposes.  Full Article

Grammer Group H1 revenue up 21.2 pct at EUR 860.6 mln, FY outlook raised
Wednesday, 10 Aug 2016 12:58am EDT 

Grammer AG : Grammer Group with sharp rise in revenue and profit in the first half of the year . Full-Year guidance for 2016 raised . Business is expected to remain very strong in second half of 2016 . First half of 2016, recording a strong 21.2 percent increase in revenue to 860.6 million euros ($959.40 million) (2015: 710.2 million euros) . H1 EBIT also climbed sharply by almost 50 percent to 36.4 million euros (2015: 24.6 million euros) . At group level (including reum group), Grammer forecasts an increase in revenue of more than 15 percent over previous year to roughly 1.66 billion euros in 2016 . At over 60 million euros, group EBIT in 2016 will also be very substantially up on previous year .H1 net profit increased very sharply by almost 60 percent to 21.3 million euros (2015: 13.6 million euros).  Full Article

Grammer: contract with CEO Mueller to be renewed for 5 yrs
Wednesday, 11 May 2016 09:58am EDT 

Grammer AG : Contract with CEO Hartmut Mueller would be renewed for a further five years .Dividend of 0.75 euro per share approved at Grammer AG's annual general meeting.  Full Article

Grammer Q1 revenue rises to 425.9 million euros
Monday, 9 May 2016 12:56am EDT 

Grammer AG : In Q1 21 percent increase in group revenue to 425.9 million euros ($485.95 million) . Q1 group operating EBIT rising substantially to 17.3 million euros (2015: 6.8 mln euros) .Full-Year guidance for 2016 confirmed.  Full Article

Grammer establishes a joint venture with truck manufacturer in China
Wednesday, 9 Mar 2016 11:23pm EST 

Grammer AG:Establishes a joint venture with truck manufacturer in China.Signs agreement with Shaanxi Automobile Group Co Ltd for establishment of JV for truck seats.To be holding 90 percent of new JV, Grammer Seating (Shaanxi); remaining 10 percent to be held by Shaanxi Automobile Group Co Ltd.  Full Article

Grammer places debenture bonds for EUR 120 mln
Wednesday, 27 Jan 2016 05:14am EST 

Grammer AG:Places debenture bonds for 120 million euros.‍New debenture bonds comprise five tranches of up to 10 years with either fixed or floating interest rates​.  Full Article

BRIEF-Unit of Ningbo Jifeng Auto Parts' major shareholder hikes stake in Germany's Grammer to 20 pct

* Says major shareholder Wing Sing international Co Ltd's unit JAP Capital Holding GmbH hiked stake in Germany's Grammer AG to 20 percent