Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Guan Chong Berhad's GCB Specialty Chocolates Sdn Bhd Announces Subscription Of Shares In GCB Gourmet Sdn Bhd


Thursday, 18 Apr 2013 05:57am EDT 

Guan Chong Berhad announced that GCB Specialty Chocolates Sdn Bhd (GCBSC), a 90%-owned subsidiary of the Company had subscribed for a total 110 ordinary shares of RM1.00 each in GCBG representing 55% equity interest in GCBG (Subscription) with the remaining 45% of the equity interest subscribed and held by the minority shareholders. Consequently, GCBG has become the sub-subsidiary of GCB. GCBG is a private company incorporated in Malaysia on February 27, 2013 with an authorised capital of RM500,000.00 divided into 500,000 ordinary shares of RM1.00 each of which 200 ordinary shares of RM1.00 each has been issued and paid-up. The intended principal activities of GCBG are to process and manufacture chocolate confectionery products and food ingredient, chocolates, beverage and all other products and as an investment holding company. GCBG has not commenced operation since its incorporation. 

Latest Developments for Guan Chong Bhd

Company Quote

1.04
0.15 +16.85%
19 Dec 2014