Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Geopacific Resources NL Announces Takeover To Access Kou Sa Copper Project


Wednesday, 2 Jan 2013 08:11pm EST 

Geopacific Resources NL (GPR) announced that it has executed an agreement with unlisted public company World Wide Mining Projects Limited (WWM or Worldwide) to undertake an off-market, target board recommended 1:1 scrip takeover bid for 100% of WWM’s issued capital (Bid). The takeover will result in GPR having the option to take an 85% interest in the Kou Sa Copper Project (Kou Sa or Project). WWM has signed a sale agreement with Golden Resources Development Co., Ltd (GRD) (a South Korean controlled Cambodian company). The sale agreement is an option to acquire an 85% interest in the highly prospective Kou Sa Copper Project in Northern Cambodia. The remaining 15% will be acquired by a subsidiary of WWM’s Cambodian partner, The Royal Group. 

Company Quote

0.064
0.0010 +1.59%
29 Aug 2014