Guerbet SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Guerbet SA's Lipiodol approved for reimbursement in Japan when used for Transcatheter Arterial Chemo-embolization
Guerbet SA:Says its Guerbet Japan announced that the company's Lipiodol drug is approved for National Health Insurance reimbursement for Transcatheter Arterial Chemo-Embolization (TACE) for hepatocarcinoma cellular when used with Pfizer Japan Inc.'s Farmorubicin drug.Says this approval for insurance reimbursement follows Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) approval of a new Lipiodol indication for adjustment of drugs and medical devices received by the company on Sep. 13, 2013.
Latest Developments for Guerbet SA
- Guerbet SA proposes FY 2013 dividend and issues FY 2014 financial guidance
- Guerbet launches CE-marked FlowSens solution on global markets
- Guerbet SA receives FDA approval for new manufacturing plant for Lipiodol injection
- Guerbet SA Appoints Ms. Marie-Claire Janailhac-Fritsch as Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Chembio Diagnostics Inc appoints president and CEO
- Theravance Inc and GlaxoSmithKline plc announces positive results from studies comparing ANORO ELLIPTA With SERETIDE DISKUS and ADVAIR DISKUS in Patients With COPD
- Theravance Inc and GlaxoSmithKline Plc announces positive results from studies comparing ANORO ELLIPTA With SERETIDE DISKUS and ADVAIR DISKUS in Patients With COPD
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc announces Larry Andrews will be stepping down as President and Chief Executive Officer
- Share this
- Digg this