Guerbet SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Guerbet SA announces FDA approves Lipiodol (Ethiodized Oil) injection for imaging of tumors in adults
Guerbet SA:Lipiodol was approved by US Food and Drug Administration pursuant to section 505(b)(2) of Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act indicated for selective hepatic intra-arterial use for imaging tumors in adults with known hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).HCC is most common primary liver tumor and represents third-leading cause of cancer-related death in world(  ), with prevalence in U.S. estimated to affect in range of 35,000 U.S. patients in 2013.As previously announced in October 2013, Lipiodol has receive orphan-drug designation for management of patients with known HCC.This approval was received shortly after FDA granted approval to new site to manufacture Lipiodol, validated for U.S. distribution only (Jubilant HollisterStier, Canada).
Latest Developments for Guerbet SA
- Guerbet SA announces ANSM approval of Lipiodol Ultra-Fluid for visualization, localization and vectorization of hepatocellular carcinoma during trans-arterial chemoembolization
- Guerbet SA reaffirms FY 2014 revenue guidance
- Guerbet SA proposes FY 2013 dividend and issues FY 2014 financial guidance
- Guerbet launches CE-marked FlowSens solution on global markets
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- AstraZeneca PLC announces FDA approval for MOVANTIK (naloxegol) Tablets
- Wockhardt Ltd approves scheme of amalgamation
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc announces EYLEA (aflibercept) injection receives FDA breakthrough therapy designation for diabetic retinopathy in patients with diabetic macular edema
- Aurobindo Pharma Ltd receives USFDA Approval for Amoxicillin
- Share this
- Digg this