Edition:
United States

Grifols SA (GRLS.MC)

GRLS.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.

24.89EUR
26 May 2017
Change (% chg)

€-0.08 (-0.32%)
Prev Close
€24.97
Open
€24.98
Day's High
€25.00
Day's Low
€24.76
Volume
441,445
Avg. Vol
810,744
52-wk High
€25.58
52-wk Low
€16.48

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Grifols proposes dividend of 0.11 eur/shr net
8:23am EDT 

May 26 (Reuters) - GRIFOLS SA ::PROPOSES DIVIDEND OF 0.11 EURO PER SHARE NET TO BE PAID ON JUNE 1.  Full Article

Grifols Q1 net profit up 7 pct YoY
Wednesday, 3 May 2017 02:27am EDT 

May 3 (Reuters) - Grifols SA ::Q1 net profit 134.0 million euros ($146.3 million) versus 125.2 million euros year ago.Q1 EBITDA 306.0 million euros versus 282.5 million euros year ago.Q1 net sales 1.06 billion euros versus 958.9 million euros year ago.  Full Article

Grifols says restated its 2005 agreement with Orasure Technologies
Monday, 24 Apr 2017 08:00am EDT 

April 24 (Reuters) - Grifols SA :Grifols - announces that it has restated its 2005 agreement with Orasure Technologies.Grifols - under terms of agreement, Grifols supplies antigens for Orasure's Oraquick HCV rapid antibody test.Grifols - company is currently building an $80 million, biological manufacturing facility in San Francisco bay area.Grifols - new Grifols manufacturing facility is expected to be completed in 2018.  Full Article

Grifols closes 1.00 bln euro bond issue, completes debt refinance process
Tuesday, 18 Apr 2017 09:07am EDT 

April 18 (Reuters) - Grifols SA ::Says closes 1.00 billion euro ($1.07 billion)issue of senior unsecured bonds due May 1st 2025, with annual coupon of 3,20 percent.Says proceeds will be used to refinance bond issued in March 2014 for $1.00 billion .Says completes debt restructuring process which began in January this year.  Full Article

Grifols launches repurchase offer for senior notes due 2022 for $1.00 bln
Thursday, 6 Apr 2017 07:46am EDT 

Grifols SA :Says its unit, Grifols Worldwide Operations Limited, has launched repurchase offer for senior notes due 2022 for $1.00 billion.  Full Article

Grifols unit intends to redeem notes due 2022
Monday, 20 Mar 2017 01:32pm EDT 

Grifols SA : Its unit, Grifols Worldwide Operations Limited, intends to redeem the notes due 2022 . The redemption price per $1,000 principal amount will be 103.938 percent plus accrued and unpaid interest to, but not including, the redemption date, and any additional amounts (as adjusted for any change in the redemption date) .Says the redemption is subject to closing of senior notes offering of up to 1.00 billion euros ($1.07 billion).  Full Article

Grifols FY EBITDA down 1.8 pct YoY
Tuesday, 28 Feb 2017 02:27am EST 

Grifols SA : FY net profit 545.5 million euros ($577.3 million) versus 553.2 million euros in Reuters poll . FY revenue 4.05 billion euros versus 4.05 billion euros in Reuters poll .FY EBITDA 1.14 billion euros versus 1.16 billion euros year ago.  Full Article

Grifols buys 49 pct in US-based Access Biologicals for $51 million
Thursday, 12 Jan 2017 02:21am EST 

Grifols SA : Invests in US-based Access Biologicals via acquisition of 49 percent of its voting rights for $51 million .Negotiated purchase option for remaining 51 percent in 2022.  Full Article

Grifols starts refinancing of part of its bank debt
Tuesday, 10 Jan 2017 07:19am EST 

Grifols SA : Starts refinancing process of part of its bank debt for a total amount of $6.3 billion .The refinancing is assured by Nomura, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs and HSBC.  Full Article

Hologic to divest blood screening business to partner Grifols for $1.85 bln
Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016 04:01pm EST 

Hologic Inc : Expects to update its financial guidance for fiscal 2017 after transaction closes . Transaction has been approved by boards of directors of both companies. . For fiscal 2017 co's share of blood screening business was forecast to contribute $240 million revenue, GAAP EPS of $0.19, and non-GAAP EPS of $0.34 .Hologic to divest blood screening business to partner Grifols for $1.85 billion.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

BRIEF-Grifols proposes dividend of 0.11 eur/shr net

* PROPOSES DIVIDEND OF 0.11 EURO PER SHARE NET TO BE PAID ON JUNE 1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)