United States

Grifols SA (GRLSbn.MC)

GRLSbn.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.

5:07am EDT
Change (% chg)

€-0.02 (-0.15%)
Prev Close
Day's High
Day's Low
Avg. Vol
52-wk High
52-wk Low

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Grifols' phase I Alzheimer vaccine study shows good safety profile, tolerability
Monday, 1 Aug 2016 06:15am EDT 

Grifols SA : Says unit Araclon Biotech presents phase I Alzheimer vaccine results showing good safety profile and tolerability . Says blind phase I study does not evaluate the effectiveness of treatment Further company coverage: [GRLS.MC] (Gdynia Newsroom) ((gdynia.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com; +48 58 772 0920;)).  Full Article

Grifols reports H1 EBITDA at 553.6 mln euros
Thursday, 28 Jul 2016 02:44am EDT 

Grifols : H1 net profit 264.4 million euros ($293.1 million) versus 256 million euros in Reuters poll . H1 EBITDA 553.6 million euros versus 564 million euros in reuters poll .H1 net sales 1.95 billion euros versus 1.90 billion euros year ago.  Full Article

Grifols to buy a 48,000 square meter plot of land
Friday, 22 Jul 2016 05:14am EDT 

Grifols SA : To buy a plot of 48,716 square meters to expand its production facilities in Barcelona . Expects to start works on the new polygon in 2018 and complete them in 2019 Further company coverage: [GRLS.MC] (Gdynia Newsroom) ((gdynia.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com; +48 58 7720920;)).  Full Article

Hologic, Grifols say FDA approves Zika diagnostic test
Monday, 20 Jun 2016 08:00am EDT 

Hologic , Grifols : FDA has approved use of Procleix Zika virus blood screening assay on Procleix panther system under agency's investigational new drug study protocol .FDA approves use of the Procleix zika virus assay from Hologic and Grifols to screen the US blood supply under an IND study protocol.  Full Article

Spain's Grifols targets 1.2 bln euro investments until 2020
Thursday, 2 Jun 2016 05:12am EDT 

Grifols SA :Says it is targeting investments of 1.2 billion euros ($1.4 billion) until 2020.  Full Article

Grifols approves dividend payout of net 0.1074 euro per share
Friday, 27 May 2016 08:09am EDT 

Grifols SA : Approves dividend payout of 90.6 million euros ($101.2 million) payable June 7 .To pay out dividend per share of 1.1326 euro gross or 0.1074 euros net of tax.  Full Article

Spain's Grifols takes 20 percent of Singulex for $50 mln
Tuesday, 17 May 2016 02:27am EDT 

Grifols SA :Says it has acquired 20 percent of the U.S. firm Singulex for $50 million after subscribing to the company's capital hike.  Full Article

Grifols SA to buy 49 percent of U.S. group for $100 mln
Friday, 8 Apr 2016 02:12am EDT 

Grifols SA:Says it will take a 49 percent stake in U.S. group Interstate Blood Bank for $100 million.Says it has the option to acquire the remaining 51 percent stake for another $100 million with a $10 million fee for the option itself.  Full Article

Minerales y Productos Derivados SA sells stake in Progenika to Grifols
Friday, 4 Mar 2016 06:28am EST 

Minerales y Productos Derivados SA:Sells to Grifols SA its stake of 19,838 shares in Progenika Biopharma SA.Transaction was settled in cash of 611,128 euros and 42,917 class B Grifols shares of 0.05 euro nominal value each.  Full Article

Grifols buys 32.93 pct in Progenika for 25 mln euros‍
Thursday, 3 Mar 2016 11:43am EST 

Grifols SA:Acquires 32.93 percent of Progenika Biopharma for 25 million euros.Reaches 89.08 percent in Progenika Biopharma.Says 50 percent of the price was settled in 876,777 Grifols B class shares, remaining 50 percent in cash.  Full Article

BRIEF-Medica Sur receives green light to buy LMP

* Said on Wednesday received an approval from a competition watchdog to acquire Laboratorio Medico Polanco (LMP) and its units Laboratorios Clinicos de Puebla (LCP), Laboratorios Clinicosde Puebla en Bioequivalencia (LCPB) and other units