Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
$20.00
Provider: Pechala's Reports
$25.00
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
$20.00
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Haemonetics Corp Reaffirms FY 2014 Guidance


Wednesday, 1 May 2013 07:00am EDT 

Haemonetics Corp announced that for fiscal 2014, previous indications are affirmed, as organic revenue growth is expected to approximate 5%-7%. Whole blood revenue is expected to be approximately $210 million for fiscal 2014. Thus, total revenue growth is estimated in the range of 9-12%, or approximately $1 billion at the high end of that range. Adjusted operating income is expected to be $177-$183 million and adjusted earnings per share to be $2.30-$2.40. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts are expecting the Company to report revenue of $1.0 billion and EPS of $2.02 for fiscal 2014. 

Company Quote

33.21
0.19 +0.58%
17 Apr 2014